Metals Jaime Dias S. A. takes the privacy of its customers and users very seriously, complying with the European legislation in force in terms of the processing of personal data and privacy.
Metais Jaime Dias S. A. adopts best practices in order to protect users' data against possible unauthorized and unauthorized access or use.
The data collected on this website are intended to:
- Customize the website according to localization / language preferences so that it is more convenient for users to browse this website;
- Responding to contact requests from users;
- Collect and analyze anonymous traffic data, via external statistical services, that allow us to improve this website. The data collected on this website are not provided to external entities and are used only to satisfy user requests, respond to contacts or product communication.
On this website, when authorized by the user, the following cookies are used:
- Personalization cookies – allow us to remember the user's preferences regarding their location / language. Thus, in subsequent visits the user will not always have to select these options, making the visit easier.
- Statistics cookies – allow us to understand, through the collection of usage statistics, how users navigate our website and how we can improve their experience and the website's features. We use Google Analytics, one of the most used and reliable statistical services, to help us collect this information. The information collected, such as pages visited or time spent on the website, does not allow the identification of specific users since the visits are anonymous.